Graham Pro EPD
For use on Graham CommandPRO product
The Graham Pro EPD System is a 100% wirelessly controlled electric motor system to drive seed, liquid, or dry applications. Each brushless motor is individually wireless controllable.
The Graham Pro EPD system installs using the same mounts and brackets that our Graham Lite EPD system utilizes. However, it has a simplified harness kit as the only harness our Graham Pro EPD motors utilize is a power harness. All control and GPS signal is wireless, which eliminates a lot of harnesses!
The Graham Pro EPD system can be retrofitted on all major planter brand meters including John Deere, Monosem, White, Case iH, Kinze, and MaterMac.
System Features include:
- Brushless 12V, 80 RPM Hollow Shaft Electric Motors – Rated for 5,000 hours of operation
- Note – We also offer 120PRM hollow shaft motors, as some meters require more RPM. Consult Graham if you believe 120 RPM may be needed for your planter.
- Weatherproof Harnesses using Deutsch Connectors connect the motors to the tractor power.
- Each motor has integrated control boards allowing for individual row control.
- The Graham PRO EPD System offers row-by-row when used with our GrahamPro Command tablet:
- Automatic Row Shut-off
- Prescription Mapping
- Turn Compensation
- Row-by-Row Variable Rate Control
- Row-by-Row Variable Rate Population
- The GrahamCommand PRO product can be upgraded to offer the additional features by purchasing upgrade keys:
- Row by Row Variable Rate – Dry Fertilizer Application
- Row by Row Variable Rate – Liquid Fertilizer (2 types simultaneously)
- Seed Sensor Monitoring