GRAHAM EPD – CONTROLLED WITH 3RD PARTY MONITOR
Our Electric Planter Drive (EPD) is available for new and used agriculture planters to replace ground and hydraulic drives. The EPD is accurate and economical. It eliminates maintenance intensive bearings, chains, and sprockets.
System Features include:
- 80 RPM Hollow Shaft Electric Motors – Rated for 5,000 hours of operation
- Note – We also offer 120PRM hollow shaft motors, as some meters require more RPM. Consult Graham if you believe 120 RPM may be needed for your planter.
- Weatherproof Harnesses using Deutsch Connectors connect the motors to the tractor power.
- Each motor has integrated control boards allowing for individual row control
- Each motor is controlled by the 3rd party controller communicating wirelessly with our Interface Board PRO product.
- Rate of accuracy and speed of rate control change dictated by 3rd party controller capabilities.
- Subject to what modules are operational on your 3rd party control device, our EPD offers the following potential features that are operational using your 3rdparty control device:
- Individual Row Shut-off
- Automatic Row Shut-off
- Prescription Rate Control
- Prescription Variable Rate Population by Row
- Turn Compensation
For more details see this video link: